You have no items in your shopping cart.
Matilda's Own inkjet cotton 5pk
Pre treated fabric with a plastic backing to help feed through your regular inkjet printer.
Fabric colour - cream/off white
BACK IN STOCK 30th July.
Step1: Choose a picture to print on your PC
Step 2: Load 1 x Cotton fabric sheet in printer (read manufacture instructions) Print.
Step 3:No Rinse Remove paper backing and use immediately
Full instructions are included.
Easy "Print on fabric" - then sew!
- I don't recommend Matilda own Review by Margaret
- I don't recommend Matilda own if you have a tray feed printer like mine because it wont feed through. Last time I tried the masking tape method like the first lady but it dragged black ink onto the fabric at the end. Not happy with this brand sorry. Margaret W ACT (Posted on 15/04/14)
- Thank you very much for the help Review by Petah
I rang this morning regarding printing on fabric with a HP printer and your tip with the masking tape worked. You have saved me hours on the freeway and lots of hassle.
So thank you very much for the help. My daughters school project is now on its way again. Petah P WA
(Posted on 28/09/13)
- They look like calico and print easy Review by Teresa
- I usually only use the white fabric for photo printing but as you had run out I tried Matilads own. I think I prefer these ones for my quilt labels because they look like calico and printed just as easy. Teresa B NSW (Posted on 30/08/13)
- OK but the white ones are better. Review by Pauline
- I bought these inkjet fabric sheets but have some trouble getting them to go through my Brother printer. Once I got them working I can see the colour of the picture is not the same as on the screen. Next time I will buy the white ones because I think the creamy ones changed the look of my pictures. Pauline P (Posted on 16/08/13)